Real Estate – Consumer
Are you a marketer who excels in branding, identity and business strategies? Do you understand consumer buying behaviors or real estate? Are you a marketer who gets communication? Thrive in running a one-person marketing department?
Can you confidently execute all aspects of a marketing/communication plan from concept to implementation? Are you technically proficient (Google Analytics, WordPress, Photoshop, etc.) and have a good eye for design? Keep reading….
Premier luxury real estate developer seeks Marketing Director/Marketing Manager for Chicago headquarters. Candidate will lead and develop all campaigns and branding for new real estate properties. Will turn ideas into deliverables. Candidate can work flexible hours with minimal supervision; is a team player. Is enthusiastic entrepreneur capable of working with different types of people.
– Undergraduate degree in Marketing/Communications or related degree, plus
– Multi-family real estate marketing experience is a nice to have.
– Experienced in Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter. Experience and
dexterity with Google Analytics and WordPress.
– Creative, team player, works well under pressure, assertive, able to manage
– Strong communicator with excellent writing/editing/proofreading skills and
proven organizational methods.
– High-level aesthetic eye and able to work with outside designer.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office. Familiarity with PhotoShop.
– Illustrator and InDesign experience helpful.
– Develop and implement creative branding, marketing communication strategies
and advertising materials for corporate, new developments and existing
– Present innovative marketing and communication ideas to on-site staff and
– Assemble vendor proposals and make vendor recommendations.
– Coordinate completion of work and assemble marketing and communication
– Implement and track results and analytics.
– Develop proposals and qualification packages, prepare presentations and
interviews, public relations, and direct marketing initiatives.
– Formulate successful advertisements that showcase property-specific features
and benefits and highlight advantages of surrounding communities.
– Generate leasing traffic with cost efficient advertising.
– Work with third-party graphic designers and vendors to develop community-
specific advertising materials.
– Select, contract, manage and collaborate with website developers, graphic
designers, and vendors to create and maintain project specific online advertising.
– Partner with public relations agencies and media outlets to develop press
release campaigns for new and existing properties.
– Assist on-site employees with design and implementation of social media
campaigns, event planning, and marketing communications.
– Attend after hours community events as required.
– Work and create within property-specific marketing budgets.
– Breakout of responsibilities: 85% project management (20% -plan, prioritize projects and deliverables, 20% -interact with property managers and support specific programs, 20% -content creation, 20% -monitor/post social media and supervise PR agency, 5% -create outstanding PowerPoint presentations) and 15% corporate and global strategy (revamp corporate website, manage brand, work on big picture projects).
To apply, please send your resume, work samples and answers to the following questions: http://lhazan.com/qa/
to Marketing@lhazan.com. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 will make a difference.