Philadelphia Area, Boston Area, or Virtual
Med Ed Agency
Do you have 8 + years’ experience in a medical writing and/or healthcare industry, including 5+ years’ medical writing at a sales training institution, trade association, professional association, or Med Comm agency focusing on educational materials? Passionate about creating promotional content to help spread disease awareness? Want to make a difference through your creative direction with staff & clients? Interested in new business development? Want to join an award winning, Global Med Ed agency in the Greater Philadelphia and Boston areas, or work virtually? Great job for experienced medical directors.
Must be US-based. Writing test is part of the interview process.
Client is a Med Ed Agency specializing in design, development, & launch of medical branding/positioning for Pharma & Medical Device companies.
Agency provides strategic solutions in life sciences, medical device launches, & interactive content development. Works in multimedia development to highlight patient stories & training materials for sales reps and MSLs.
- 8+ years’ experience in medical writing and/or healthcare industry
- 5+ years’ medical writing at a sales training institution, trade association, professional association, or Med Comm agency focusing on educational materials in the life sciences industry
- Minimum of BA/BS in Life Science, medicine, or pharmacology
- Advanced Degree (PhD, MS, PharmD, etc.) is desired, but not necessary
- Supervisory experience required
- Trained in biotech sales or pharma devices
- Background writing promotional content, disease awareness, & sales training in life sciences
- Professionally & positively represent company values and the clients’ brands at all times
- Balance many projects in single time period; meet all deadlines while working in independent & collaborative settings
- Skilled in American Medical Association style guide
- Professionally & positively represent company values & the clients’ brands at all times
- Able to balance many projects in single time period & meet all deadlines
- Excellent written & oral communication skills, with mastery in Microsoft Office Suite
- Skilled in Adobe Programs, including Acrobat
- Knowledge of virtual meeting platforms: WebEx, Zoom, Microsoft teams, Skype Business, Adobe Connect, & ToGo Meetings.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead consultations in content development; ensure materials are engaging, accurate, & meet clients’ regulatory & legal requirements
- Projects are diverse, spanning from pre-launch to post-launch positions of a brand lifecycle, across multiple audiences
- Partner with clients; be resource to ensure their brands & strategies are well represented
- Build relationships with new & existing clients to grow business; help facilitate internal goals
- Provide creative strategy for new business opportunities
- Lead creative collaboration with team members (artists, writers, designers, programmers, and developers) to ensure communications accurately meet clients’ needs, & develop proposal pitches
- Participate in proposals as team representative
- Attend client meetings with other department heads (legal, sales, marketing, & regulatory)
- Write patient dialogue scenarios for sales training sessions
- Oversee 3-5 staff members (no reporting responsibilities); assess team’s performance & regularly give feedback. Mentor team as needed
- Travel to client meetings sometimes required (post COVID)
To Apply: Forward your resume, writing samples, and answers to our questions from the link https://www.lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn at email@example.com. Refer to “Medical Director” in the header.