Tech Consulting Co – Los Angeles, Austin, NY, Dallas, Chicago or Major Metro Area
Do you have a marketing track record for working on site at consulting or professional services firms? Are you both Strategist and hands-on Implementer? Interested in working virtually & traveling 10-15%? Are you an innovator? Want to create your own job?
Ideal candidate based out of Los Angeles. Will consider candidates from major American cities, including Dallas, Austin, Chicago, New York, etc.
Become the firm’s first Marketing Director! Company specializes in tech consulting for clients in media, entertainment and consumer products.
Ideal candidate has marketing experience from consulting companies, technology, start- ups, emerging technology, and/or companies with similar structures, knowledge transfer and client facing.
– 8+ years’ experience in B2B marketing with working knowledge of marketing & sales management principles including branding, demand generation, performance marketing, business development, social media / digital communications, market research, + PR.
– 5+ years’ experience in leadership role with budget ownership; able to manage &
influence diverse set of cross-functional stakeholders.
– 2+ years’ experience in B2B marketing leadership role at Consulting/Professional Services firm.
– 3+ years’ experience with marketing automation tools & campaign management.
- Previous marketing experience in entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter. Understands process to identify, test & prioritize profitable marketing channels.
- Proven track record- create opportunities, improve sales & drive brand awareness through effective marketing tactics.
- Creativity combined with keen business & technology acumen.
- Previous experience driving demand within services organizations a plus.
- Knowledge of Digital Media Supply Chain, IP Management, CRM, AI, Data & Analytics a plus.
– Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
About Our Client:
End-to-end solution provider- connects disparate parts of organization with technology & smarts. Company strategizes, advises, designs, develops, & integrates digital solutions.
Experts in: Digital Supply Chain, IP Management, AI, and Data & Analytics.
The work: Strategic Planning, Roadmaps, ROI Analysis, Change Management, Process
Also: Solution Evaluation, Process Reengineering, Data Sanitation and Migration. Custom
Development includes UX/UI Design, Product development, and DevOps.
The Staff: thinkers/doers. Visionaries/tacticians. Strategists/technologists. Bring emotional intelligence, business depth & technical chops to every problem. Growing staff in 4 geographic territories.
Values: Integrity. Do what you say you’re going to do. Upfront, honest & sincere. Bring A-game every time. Smarts + hearts to the table, always!
- 60%: Create and set the Marketing Strategy
- 40%: Create campaigns, deliverables & materials (eventually oversee #2 hire to execute)
- Report to Partner. Work closely with other partners.
- Strategic Development & Implementation: Lead execution & integration of brand framework, positioning, narrative & visual identity. Overall strategy across digital, marketing collateral, communications, & experiential channels.
- Brand Growth: build & execute brand-specific initiatives that drive demand generation that speak to clients & potential team members.
- Social Media/ Content Marketing: define social media & overall content strategy.
- PR: Build & execute PR strategy with attention towards executive visibility.
- Brand Management: Ensure consistent brand messaging aligns with brand strategy across all service offerings, marketing collateral, website, & recruiting efforts.
- Team Building: identify, build & lead team of social, PR, & branded content experts comprised of internal/external partners
- Data Analysis: establish KPIs & best practices for marketing in order to measure ROI & make informed decisions on future initiatives
- Technology Strategy: drive marketing technology tool selection to support end-to-end customer experience.
To Apply: Please forward your resume, samples, and the answers to the questions from this link https://lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn@lhazan.com. Refer to MK Dir in the header.
Lynn Hazan & Associates. www.lhazan.com.