Global PR Agency-Downtown Chicago-NEW!
PR Acct Supervisor or Sr. Acct Supervisor
3 openings- Ref # 962, 963, 964
Are you a passionate PR professional with PR agency experience?
Do you live in the Chicago area and love working with clients in corporate affairs? Enjoy doing the work, supervising staff, and growing the business? Want to join an award-winning global PR agency as either Acct. Supervisor or Sr. Acct Supervisor?
Have expertise working on corporate accounts? These can include manufacturing, technology, travel and hospitality, insurance, financial services, healthcare, consumer, business to business, consulting, or professional services. Open to other vertical experiences. The choice to work on-site and at home, depending on the timing. Unique corporate culture. Excellent benefits. Offices are closed between Xmas and New Year’s.
Global PR Agency client, a favorite of LH+A, seeks 3 Acct Supervisors/Sr. Acct Supervisors for the downtown Chicago office. Huge business wins due to the agency’s outstanding results on behalf of top-tier clients—unique agency culture, highly committed to staff development and emotional support.
Can be Account Supervisor with 5 years of PR agency experience or Sr. Account Supervisor with 6-7 years’ PR agency experience. Will also consider inhouse talent. The candidate has a proven track record of excellent work on corporate accounts: branding, reputation management, crisis communications, media relations, thought leadership, executive positioning, counseling clients & working with industry influencers. The candidate enjoys supervising staff and is committed to their professional growth and development. Writing tests will be part of the interview process.
- 5 years’ experience in a PR agency for Acct Sup. Will also consider inhouse talent.
- 6-7 years experience in a PR agency for Sr Acct Sup. Will also consider inhouse talent.
- Must have a strong background in corporate communications & solid corporate media relations contacts.
- Exceptional writing skills– includes communications plans, pitches, bylined articles, blogs, etc.
- Experience developing strategic plans & high-level deliverables that are client-ready & thoughtful.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of reputation management & working knowledge of traditional/non-traditional media. Proven success in building relationships with media & driving results for clients.
- Experience in CSR and media experience preferred.
- Able to provide strategic counsel to clients & build credibility with senior-level client contacts.
- Strong presentation skills. Experience working directly with clients & actively participating in client meetings/ new business presentations.
- Collaborative spirit, results & deadline driven. Able to manage multiple priorities
- Thinks strategically, creatively & holistically about client programs. Confident in presenting a point of view in brainstorming sessions.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., at least 2 weeks after the last dose) and, if hired, present proof of vaccination before the start date. Candidate may request an accommodation due to disability/religious belief or exception required under applicable law.
- Is confident, resourceful, tenacious.
- Understands traditional/ non-traditional PR tactics & media landscape.
- Drives great results for clients while building strong relationships with clients & staff team.
Account Supervisor/Sr Acct Supervisor will:
- Work closely with senior-level team members to implement reputation management programs for clients across the U.S.
- Be involved with new business development, presentations & contribute to the agency’s intellectual capital.
- Manage budgets, overall quality on projects & accounts.
- Work as a team member on various accounts, in industry sectors including: manufacturing, travel and hospitality, insurance, financial services, healthcare, technology, consumer, business to business, consulting, or professional services.
- Be comfortable leading projects/ directing and mentoring staff.
To apply: Please forward your resume, along with the answers to the questions from this link: https://lhazan.com/qa/ and writing samples to Lynn@lhazan.com. Please refer to the PR Acct Sup/Sr Acct Sup in the header.