PR agency – Account Supervisor – Full time and Freelance positions
Ref# 922, #923, #924
Public Relations Agency – Downtown Chicago and near West Suburb
Are you a well-rounded PR professional with agency experience or have been a solo entrepreneur? Can you work independently to produce deliverables and counsel clients? Are you a strategic thinker with excellent writing skills? Have successful stories to tell in the B2B space?
Growing PR agency is winning new business. Their clients specialize in B2B industry verticals including Real Estate, Healthcare, Renewable Energy, Professional Services, etc. Healthy work environment conducive for a pro-active go-getter. Opportunities for growth and strategic contributions.
Ideal candidate is ambitious, curious, dedicated lifelong learner and entrepreneurial. Openings for full time and freelance positions. Work locations are in Downtown Chicago and near West Suburbs. Freelance assignments up to 20 hours/week. Freelancer can work virtually or onsite. Flextime possible for full time role. Salary + quarterly bonuses. Writing test is part of interview process.
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ PR agency or PR consultancy experience. Depth of experience and expertise is more important.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, PR or Communication.
- Excellent writing, analytical + verbal communicating skills.
- Candidate is very strategic + able to provide client counsel
- Must have strong pitching experience to local + national media.
- Enjoys working independently and welcomes constructive feedback.
- Strong drive and ambition.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Consistently delivers quality work in a timely manner with a positive attitude.
- Delivers exceptional client service.
- Execute and help develop innovative PR campaigns for clients nationwide in different industry verticals.
- Write news releases, memos, case studies, bylined stories, website copy, proposals, etc.
- Pitch media stories via email, social media and by phone.
- Develop and execute social media and marketing strategies for clients and agency.
- Advise clients and manage accounts.
- Strategic business development initiatives.
Writing: 50% Research: 5% Pitching: 25-30% Social Media Management: >5% Advisory & Strategic: 10% Client Meetings: >5%
Send your resume, requested salary, writing samples & answers to questions from this link https://lhazan.com/qa/ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your follow up call to 773-953-3924 will make a difference.