PR – Sr. Account Manager – Real Estate PR Agency- Full time – Immediate Hire
Public Relations Agency – Near North Chicago Suburb
Ref # 927
Are you an experienced PR professional, passionate about writing & pitching media? Have experience in the Real Estate industry? Want to see results of your work in Real Estate stories? Worked within public affairs, community engagement and/or public policy side? Able to identify compelling stories & pitch media? A solid foundation of working with clients? Track record of successful placements?
Our favorite real estate PR agency client seeks a Sr. Account Manager to join their team. New business wins spell success for agency & need to hire. Interested in working full time? Fridays are “Work from home”.
Client is an award winning, boutique, family-friendly agency with flexible hours. Strong emphasis on creativity, integrity, determination & fun. Ideal candidate enjoys collaborative, open environment; stays up-to-date on trends /current events. Must have access to a car for client/industry events. Writing test part of interview.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience in journalism, public relations and/or corporate communications. Number of years not as important as depth of experience & expertise to add to firm’s growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or English. Excellent writing, pitching & editing skills, including knowledge of AP style.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to get along well with variety of personalities.
- Excellent time-management skills, attention to detail; able to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Enjoys working independently or as team member.
- Great work & good play ethic.
- Real estate knowledge a plus.
- Bonus points for existing relationships with local & national media.
- Sr. Account Manager will develop & execute innovative PR campaigns for some of Chicago’s most high-profile real estate firms & developments.
- Diverse client roster spans residential and commercial sectors & includes companies with both a local and national presence. Clients include builders, developers, investors, property managers, brokers, contractors, architects & interior designers.
- Candidate will write & edit news releases, bylines & blog posts; identify compelling story angles & pitch to appropriate media outlets (mostly print, digital, TV & radio).
- Fulfill source requests; cultivate relationships with influential reporters & editors.
- Need access to a car for client meetings, events & industry functions.
Send your resume, requested salary, writing samples & answers to questions from this link https://lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn@lhazan.com. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 will make a difference.