Strategy/Communications Consulting Agency
Virtual or Chicago Area
Do you have an interest in creating strategy and communication programs for not-for-profits, trade associations and foundations? Committed to making a difference? Have 0-2 years of experience? Relevant internships and/or campus leadership experience? Want to work virtually with dynamic team? If this is you, then this could be the stepping stone to a dynamic career!
Strategic consulting firm client seeks Project Coordinator to support firm’s client account management, project deliverables, and company administration.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience in business strategy, strategic planning, digital marketing and/or communications. Experience with non-profit organizations is a plus.
- Interest in all aspects of business strategy, consulting and communications
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Able to function as an engaged and empowering team member
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong research, relationship & project management skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Google Suite & Dropbox
- Proficient with Zoom
- Experience with CRM systems (i.e. Insightly.com or similar) & social media management platforms (Sprout Social, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with basic accounting tools (e.g. Quickbooks) & invoicing is a plus
Assist senior consultants & project managers with day-to-day delivery & workflow of assigned client projects & operational support. Assignments include:
- On-time completion of work for client projects
- Project management
- Generate strategic plans
- Contribute to, schedule & record client conference calls & meetings
- Develop materials for internal & client presentations
- Complete basic administrative tasks (schedule meetings, file documents, etc.)
- Support new business development tasks (e.g. scheduling, proposal development, leads research)
Project Coordinator will be expected to:
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner while meeting quality standards
- Work collaboratively with all team members including senior leadership to deliver excellent work with accuracy & integrity
- Demonstrate ability to understand client industries & competitive environments quickly
- Demonstrate strong writing skills; able to draft & develop client deliverables & business documents
- Demonstrate proficiency in proofreading & editing materials & client correspondence, internal/ external memos, project status reports, marketing materials & business documents
- Support firm on internal communications, marketing & business development
To Apply: Forward your resume, work samples, and answers to our questions from the link https://www.lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn Hazan at Lynn@lhazan.com Refer to “Project Coordinator: Strategy/Communications Consulting Agency in the header.