New law about salary disclosure – What Are You Worth?
- Find out about the new law taking effect in IL that forbids employers from asking prospective candidates about their salaries. Learn about salary surveys, how candidates can increase their value and partner with recruiters for salary info.
- New law in Illinois forbids potential employers from asking candidates about their salaries. What can companies do to be competitive, salary wise and position themselves as the employer of choice? Read the article above.
Groups that LH&A supports:
- NorthShore Executive Networking Group: https://nsenginc.com/
- Business Marketing Association (ANA B2B): https://www.marketing.org/
- PR Daily: http://www.prdaily.com/Main/Home.aspx
- Chicago Innovation: http://chicagoinnovation.com/
Webinars sponsored by NSENG:
- “Creating a win-win job search scenario with a talent recruiter”: this webinar provides a Talent Recruiter’s perspectives on how the recruiter creates a win-win scenario with both the candidate and the hiring company they are representing. You will learn why and how partnering with a headhunter or search firm can advance your career and land you a position you want and deserve. You’ll gain insights into how you can develop a relationship with a recruiter and how it can catapult your visibility with key companies. Most importantly, you’ll get the recruiter’s point of view on what they’re looking for, the process they go through when selecting preferred candidates and ultimately what drives the candidate recommendations they make to their client. During her presentation, Lynn Hazan will be sharing knowledge from her 34 years of recruiting for a broad range of companies. You can see it now by clicking on this link: https://bit.ly/30v4jYC