PR- Sr Account Manager – Real Estate PR Agency- Full time or Part-time- Ref # 921
Public Relations Agency – Near North Chicago Suburb-Immediate Hire.
Are you an experienced PR professional, passionate about writing/editing & pitching media? Do you have a nose for news & solid foundation of working with clients? Track record of successful placements?
Are you curious about real estate or want to learn more? Our favorite real estate PR agency client seeks Sr. Account Manager to join team. New business wins spell success for agency & need to hire. Interested in working full time or part-time (25 hrs/wk)? Fridays are “Work from home”.
Client is boutique, family-friendly agency, flexible hours. Strong emphasis on creativity, integrity, determination & fun. Ideal candidate enjoys collaborative, open environment; stays up-to-date on trends /current events. Must have access to car for client/industry events. Writing test part of interview.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience in journalism, public relations and/or corporate communications. Number of years not as important as depth of experience & expertise to add to firm’s growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or English. Superlative writing, pitching & editing skills, including knowledge of AP style.
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to get along well with variety of personalities.
- Excellent time-management skills, attention to detail; able to meet multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Enjoys working independently or as team member.
- Great work & good play ethic.
- Real estate knowledge a plus.
- Bonus points for existing relationships with local & national media.
- Sr. Account Manager will develop & execute innovative PR campaigns for some of Chicago’s most high-profile real estate firms & developments.
- Diverse client roster spans residential and commercial sectors& includes companies with both a local and national presence. Clients include builders, developers, investors, property managers, brokers, contractors, architects & interior designers.
- Candidate will write & edit news releases, bylines & blog posts; identify compelling story angles & pitch to appropriate media outlets (mostly print, digital, TV & radio).
- Fulfill source requests; cultivate relationships with influential reporters & editors.
- Need access to car for client meetings, events & industry functions.
Send your resume, requested salary, writing samples & answers to questions from this link https://lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn@lhazan.com. Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 will make a difference.