Ref # 823
Use your copywriting talent to motivate shoppers to buy and use this company’s products. Customers will smile and say thank you. How often do you get to do that in your current job?
Our client is changing the retail marketplace. Be part of the new business model that works.
Use your creative writing to take a hot Chicago retail tech company to its next level of national growth. Understand consumer shopping behavior? Like to help customers save money? We are on deadline. Here’s your chance….
Be the lead on the in-house creative team. You are comfortable and confident in your writing. You use words to achieve strategic objectives and move recipients to change their thinking and behavior. You thrive on challenging briefs, have keen attention to detail, and deliver the sharpest, most dazzling copy.
You will influence consumers by delivering both explanatory AND transformational messages. You will use customer initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into effective campaigns.
Work alongside art directors, developers and designers. You are full of original approaches and innovative ideas. You like to mentor junior staff to improve their copy skills.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5-7 years’ agency experience.
- Strong record in creating immaculate copy that stands out from the crowd.
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing.
- Experience in brand-building and/or rebranding.
- Ability to plan and strategize high-profile projects.
- Persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Familiar with creative processes and techniques.
- Excellent communication time-management and organizational skills.
- Effective team management capabilities and a self-sufficient multi-tasker.
- Confidence in building rapport with internal clients and nurturing good working relationships.
- Experience creating content for digital and traditional marketing
channels plus content marketing are huge pluses.
- Live and breathe the brand. Get inside the heads of customers and partners to deliver cut-through, compelling copy.
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard.
- Think and write creatively and quickly.
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Inspire team with innovative conceptual directions.
- Play key role in creative process to ensure visual constructs deliver and support the written word.
- Guide and inspire additional copywriters.
- Manage multiple projects, while switching from one to the other seamlessly.
- Meet deadlines while pushing boundaries towards fresh, exciting ideas.
- Align with brand guidelines while creating refreshing evolutions of company’s voice.
- Balance knowledge of SEO with brand voice for product execution.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- MacBook Pro + Dual 27″ Apple cinema displays
- Competitive vacation policy.
- Herman Miller Embody chair.
- Breakfast and healthy snacks provided everyday.
- Daily lunch prepared by our in-house chef.
- Plenty of Pool, ping-pong, and foosball competitions.
- Fun People!
- Conveniently located in the Loop with easy access to public transportation
Please forward your resume, samples and answers to these questions http://lhazan.com/qa/ to Copywriter@lhazan.com and call 312-863-5401 to confirm receipt. We are on deadline! Lynn Hazan & Assoc. www.lhazan.com.