Lynn Hazan & Associates
2016-8-07: Summer’s HOT! Check out new job.
- Sr./Dir. of Global Corp. Comm.–Immediate Hire–Chicago Area
- Marketing Associate–Intl. Business Consulting Firm–New Grad
- Dir. Corp. Communication & Digital Media–Real Estate–Immediate Hire
- Community Outreach Manager–Home Healthcare Services–CHGO Suburb
- Dir. Sales & Marketing–Professional Services: UPGRADED POSITION
- Hospitality Fest–August 24, 2016 @ Lake shore Sport & Fitness
- What Should You Do Everyday During Your Job Search?–7/13
- Getting Unstuck: Rethink Your Job Search for Success–7/21
- How Vulnerability Can Help Your Job Search–7/28
- What Should You Do Everyday During Your Job Search?
Wednesday, July 13th @ 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST, 12:00 pm MST, 1:00 pm CST)
Your job search is your full time job if you’re not working, but you need to know where to focus your time and efforts. If you’ve been in a job search and not getting the results you want, this webinar will help you put momentum back in your job search. During this session we will address the following:
- Minimum Daily Standards
- Two most effective ways to find a new opportunity
- How to put momentum back in to your job search
- Getting Unstuck: Re-THINK Your Job Search Success
Thursday, July 21st @ 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST, 12:00 pm MST, 1:00 pm CST)Are you stuck or sabotaging your job search? Imagine transforming your job search and your life and being an unstoppable powerhouse.We each have the potential to accomplish our goals. Come ignite the most potent force of all — your full potential?AFTER ALL, YOU ARE THE POWER SOURCE IN YOUR LIFE!You will learn to take your power back on your job search and everywhere in your life!It’s very simple — Same old thinking gives you the same “old familiar problems”.This leads to the ongoing disempowered feelings of self-criticism, and unsatisfying results. There is a solution that not only feels better… you’ll get better results too!!!
- Learn how you can use simple systems that allow you to be effective on your job search using a proven process that can turn any frustration and obstacle into an opportunity – on the spot!
- Learn tips to have a record year including getting back to work FAST!
- Learn how to create a “world class” personal plan
- Learn how to put accountability into place immediately! Deadlines get us to move our feet!
- How Vulnerability Can Help Your Job Search
Thursday, July 28th @ 11:00 am EST (8:00 am PST, 9:00 am MST, 10:00 am CST)It’s okay to ask people for advice. You do not have to sell yourself as someone who knows everything about a specific job or opportunity. During this webinar, you will learn how to build relationships with potential employers by:
- Being vulnerable
- Sharing your admiration for their work
- Asking for advice
- Why you should do this BEFORE your target has a job opening