B2B Ad Agency-Chicago area
Ref # 803
Are you an experienced, self-motivated and passionate digital designer?Does your work produce results? Are you on top of digital-marketing technologies? Flexible self starter with proactive attitude and calm demeanor?
Award winning Chicago-area B2B brand strategy and digital marketing agency seeks strategic, detailed and sales-oriented Digital Designer. Support industry-leading clients. Help clients to build their brands and businesses. Immediate hire.
– 3-7 years’ experience in advertising or marketing services agency. Mac based.
– Bachelor’s degree in digital or graphic design, multi-media or equivalent.
– Strong concepts, clean contemporary design aesthetic.– Must have experience in designing websites, microsites, landing pages, email, mobile, social, banner and other digital advertising.
– Experience in digital designing for B2B marketing & branding initiatives.
– Proven proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
– Proficiency in designing in CMS platforms, such as WordPress.
– Proven project management skills, vendor negotiating skills, written and verbal
communications skills, and client contact skills.
– Excellent interpersonal and team-building, self-editing/proofreading skills.
– Understanding of brand positioning and client performance objectives.
– Acute attention to pixel-perfect design, elegant typography & error-free
– Produce world-class digital mktg & communications for clients & agency.
– Initial concept/design development. Synergistically interpret existing campaign
concepts or brand standards, from beginning, through programming, final
production and testing of all elements.
– Image enhance photos and other graphic materials.
– Maintain system of cross-browser testing to ensure excellent/optimal
visualization of digital design.
– Maintain brand positioning and focus on achieving marketing performance
– Participate in developing digital strategies and “360-degree” channel execution.
– Act as primary project coordinator/manager, with client services & project management team members.
– Design & program emails to adhere to best-practice email marketing.
– Maintain standards of excellence on all projects, ensuring on-time, on-budget, on-strategy and error-free execution of all digital materials.
– Systems Management:
– Maintain comprehensive knowledge of current email platform provider (Vertical Response). Investigate newer email technologies.
– Maintain agency’s computer hardware, software, and processing and archiving
– Develop and maintain agency’s graphic, digital and image archives.
Nice to have:
– Proficiency in Adobe Suite HTML, HTML5, CSS.
– Understanding of marketing automation, lead generation/nurturing, & inbound
marketing platforms – particularly HubSpot.
– Proficiency in designing/animating with Microsoft PowerPoint.
Your follow up call to 312-863-5401 will make a difference on your behalf.