Virtual Marketing Manager
Sales Tax Consulting & Education Company
Are you a well rounded marketing professional with expertise in digital marketing, marketing automation software & writing? Do you enjoy growing niche B2B companies? Jack of all trades? Process and systems oriented? Like promoting continuing education events & workshops and a one of a kind membership community? Familiar with copywriting & editing for email & web landing pages, and marketing automation tools?
Join a virtual team that’s working out of 5 states! 15-20% travel.
Company is values based, in growth mode. Cohesive staff team committed to making a difference. Job is completely remote. Candidate can work anywhere in US outside of NY or CA. Company hosts quarterly onsite employee meetings that are educational, interactive & fun.
Excellent benefits include “Me Day” – Every employee granted one day/year to use for personal wellness. Bonus eligible. Can participate in social justice & equity activities. Company sees clients/students as people, not transactions.
Must be US based w/ valid working papers. Writing test will be part of interview process.
- 5-7 years’ experience in marketing professional services & B2B, including supervisory experience.
- Ideal candidate has prior experience from trade/professional associations, chambers of commerce, consulting firms that produce & sell educational events.
- Passionate about working for company & attention to accuracy.
- Experience with most relevant metrics to track & tools to use.
- Copywriting and editing experience for email & web landing pages. Also short & long format writing (eg. white papers-mostly copy editing)
- Marketing CRM management & best practices experience. Ideal to have Infusionsoft by Keap or other compatible marketing automation tools/similar applications, including HubSpot, Salesforce or Active Campaign.
- Experience to create and lead annual marketing plans & create content calendars.
- Able to develop marketing strategies for new and existing products/services.
- Event organization skills – schedule, promo/product deliveries & staffing needs.
- Able to analyze marketing campaigns for strengths/weaknesses.
- Experience with website analysis for conversion rates & what drives sales.
- Enjoys identifying new audiences & creating plans to conduct outreach.
- Communication & leadership skills to lead marketing team & partner with other departments on projects/new products & services.
- Thinks creatively to brainstorm new ideas with senior management.
- Able to work with outside partners on joint marketing efforts, resource sharing & events to maximize brand awareness.
- Is both strategic & hands-on. Able to simplify complex information.
- Understands capabilities for CRM systems & the benefits of using marketing campaigns.
Nice to Have:
- Sales tax or accounting/financial services industry experience
- In-depth Google Analytics understanding, baseline GA 4 understanding
- Experience selling educational courses – online and in-person formats
- Graphic design experience – or strong ability to make creative briefs.
- CRM migration experience.
- Community Management experience.
- 10%: metrics & monitoring.
- 10%: course/product production & maintenance.
- 15%: partnering activities (with sponsors & professional associations)
- 15%: people management- 2 staff
- 20%: writing: emails, blogs, tips, edit content for courses & promo campaigns
- 30%: strategy.
- Plan & promote 2 in-person events/year, monthly webinars, online courses & special programs
- Market to industry professionals to attend workshops & webinars.
- Supervise external vendors.
- Collaborate w/ 10-11 staff. Lead the 3 person marketing team.
- Create & distribute monthly e-newsletters via Infusionsoft to a list of about 18,000.
- Broaden audience of potential attendees at conferences.
- Participate in live webinars & in-person workshops.
- Maintain relationships with professional associations.
Please send your resume, samples of your work and answers to the questions from www.lhazan.com/qa/ to Lynn Hazan – email@example.com. Please refer to “Virtual Marketing Manager” in header.